Golden Valley Memorial Hospital's transportation service is now available every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The days of service are subject to change based on the needs of the community.
Dispatcher number: 660.890.7272
Patients who need transportation to Golden Valley Medical–Clinton, Golden Valley Memorial Hospital, the Aquatic Therapy pool, the Rehab Clinic (located on Ohio Street in Clinton) or Saint Luke's Medical in Clinton are eligible to ride the bus. Fees range from $1 each way in Clinton to $2.50 each way from Warsaw.
Our patients come from all parts of the Golden Valley area as well as from many surrounding communities. To ride from Warsaw, Windsor or Calhoun, call the transportation service dispatcher at 660.890.7272 to schedule a ride.
In Clinton, the service is curb-to-curb. Rides are available in the Clinton area every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Call 660.890.7272 for more information and to request a ride.
We strive to provide you the facilities you and your physicians need to care for yourself and your family. We are continually expanding and developing new programs, and are always ready to listen to our patients. Please feel free to contact us with your suggestions or ideas.
Golden Valley Memorial Hospital’s new Transportation Service is designed for patients who need transportation to Golden Valley Medical–Clinton, Golden Valley Memorial Hospital, the Aquatic Therapy pool or Saint Luke's Medical in Clinton.
- Service is now available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Patients will be taken to GVMH, Golden Valley Medical–Clinton, St. Luke's Medical, the Rehab Clinic (located on Ohio Street) and to the Aquatic Center in Clinton for aquatic therapy.
- To schedule a ride, call the transportation dispatcher, 660.890.7272.
- Service from Windsor, Warsaw, Calhoun, and Clinton area. By appointment only.
- Please call us as soon as you have an appointment and you know you need transportation so that we can fit it on our schedule.
- All Clinton service will be curb-to-curb. The cost $1 each way.
- Windsor pick-up location is the hospital's Rehab & Wellness Center at 100 S. Tebo, Windsor. The cost $2 each way.
- Calhoun pick-up will be near City Hall. The cost $1.50 each way. By appointment only.
- Warsaw pick-up location is the Warsaw Family Clinic. The cost $2.50 each way. By appointment only.
- A family member or care giver may ride in the van at no additional cost.
GVMH Transportation Dispatcher
Back to top »